- Go for a jog if I rise before the sun is too hot, otherwise join Tony Horton for a workout
- Tend to the dogs and chickens
- Every couple days or so, I do some work from home...and I even clock into the pharmacy now and then, though those days are few and far in-between
- Make sure the kitchen is stocked with fresh and healthy things to eat, and very much enjoy running errands during normal business hours
- Fix us lunch and dinner most days
- Fool around on the computer, mostly reading fashion and design blogs, gaining inspiration for DIY, decor, crafts, fashion, and design.
- Paint furniture some exciting colors (not to worry...no fine or fancy furniture has yet fallen victim to this new creative outlet). Pictures to follow.
- Hang out with our family across the street-- they have a swimming pool and two cute kids, making it difficult to stay away.
- Attend the graphics art class in which I'm currently enrolled at SCC (go 'Chokes!). I uncovered a deeper interest in graphic design after taking the online Photoshop class that wrapped up last month, so I started going to class twice a week to gain some insight on Illustrator and InDesign.
- Attend a once-weekly or every-other-weekly Chipotle dinner with Jess and Nora
- Catch the occasional flick with my parents
- Enjoy the freedom to (mostly) travel whenever I want
- Enjoy the freedom to schedule middle-of-the-day vet/haircut/doctor appointments
- Dylan is home with me for greater than 50% of days, so we always find fun stuff to do together. We're continuing our nights on the patio reading The Hunger Games aloud, and we're into the second book now. We have a couple favorite TV shows that we watch together, and we've also been known to watch movies at home, which in the past was very uncommon. We also share a mutual love for Rubio's. Though Rubio's is not new, our constant craving for their sesame soy fish taco is. We sometimes cook together, enjoy the occasional glass of wine or beer (only if it's after 5pm), and I don't know what else. But it's always a good time around here.
Clearly, the simple life suits me. If I ever do something that's not on the list, gain some interesting insight, capture a cute snapshot, become inspired by something I see or hear, or otherwise have something to share, you know I'll do it.
In the meantime, here is Dylan trying out this four-seater bike at Costco after I spotted it and exclaimed that I must have it. (Let it be known that this stupid device costs more than some used cars, and I was never serious about wanting it.)
And here is my little nephew breaking up a dog fight.
And that's about as interesting as it gets around here these days.